Posts Tagged trends
Last season was all about straight strands and loose, barely-there waves. This spring bigger is better. From the spring runways of Chloe, Versace, and Anna Sui, big curls and mega volume were bouncing to and fro. It’s easy to create this look at home with the right products and tools, no matter what texture you hair.
1. Use a nickel size amount of Oribe’s Creme for Style and finger through damp locks from mid-lengths to ends. Spray Oribe’s Maximista at the root for killer height.
2. Round brush hair pulling away from the head and in a forward motion. This creates maximum volume.
3. Then, using large heated rollers, roll one inch sections until entire head is done. Let cool completely.
4. Next, unwrap each sections and gently brush out. Mason Pearson brushes are amazing for this.
5. To finish the look, wrap pieces around a large barrel curling iron and hold for 10 sec.
6. Tousle hair with fingers and spray Oribe’s Dry texture spray at the root. Finish with a setting hairspray such as Oribe’s Superfine Spray for hold and flexibility.
Stylists at Bobby Cooper Salon host “Style Parties” throughout the year to provide an evening where friends can get together and learn about the latest hair trends and styling tips from the pros. Style Parties can consist of a few girlfriends or can be as large as an organization. While “Women For Riley” collected bling accessories and cash donations for the upcoming annual Riley Prom, they decided it would be a fun outing to attend a Bobby Cooper Salon Style Party. Sipping wine and munching on h’orderves, “Women For Riley” split up into small groups where they can get individual attention from our stylists on the newest 2012 hair trends. They learned a new way to create amazing waves, how to put on clip-in hair extensions, how to create a big blowout, and lots more. Thirty percent of all products purchase that evening went to their organization. If you are interested in hosting a style party for you and your closest friends or an organization you work with, call the salon for availability.
Despite the blazing weather we’ve been having lately, summer has just begun and now it’s time to update your wardrobe with the latest summer trends. Bobby Cooper Salon is here to help and keep you stylish all summer long.