Archive for March, 2012
Last season was all about straight strands and loose, barely-there waves. This spring bigger is better. From the spring runways of Chloe, Versace, and Anna Sui, big curls and mega volume were bouncing to and fro. It’s easy to create this look at home with the right products and tools, no matter what texture you hair.
1. Use a nickel size amount of Oribe’s Creme for Style and finger through damp locks from mid-lengths to ends. Spray Oribe’s Maximista at the root for killer height.
2. Round brush hair pulling away from the head and in a forward motion. This creates maximum volume.
3. Then, using large heated rollers, roll one inch sections until entire head is done. Let cool completely.
4. Next, unwrap each sections and gently brush out. Mason Pearson brushes are amazing for this.
5. To finish the look, wrap pieces around a large barrel curling iron and hold for 10 sec.
6. Tousle hair with fingers and spray Oribe’s Dry texture spray at the root. Finish with a setting hairspray such as Oribe’s Superfine Spray for hold and flexibility.